Monday, August 17, 2009

Winds may come but God remains.


Winds may come in our lives, but God stays close to us. As I am going through yet another storm in my life, I am reminded that God is there for us when we are weak. Perhaps, in the silent moment of our storm He talks. I have seen many a storm come rolling in from the North Sea. It truly crashes the rocks and can cause tremendous damage, but eventually through time and patience what was destroyed is restored, not to it's former beauty but a new beauty. So as I write this in a Storm in my life, I pray that after this storm, my life will be beautiful and to give God the glory.
Today, as I type this, I pray for all who read this, and I ask you to please say a prayer for me. And let the storm bring us more closer to God's glory.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

3 comments:

  1. It is the storms of life that make us stronger and listen more, hang in there God wants to do something.
    Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that God gets you through this storm.
    'In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. The Lord is with me ; I will not be aftraid. What can man do to me? the Lord is with me ; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies'. Psalm 118: 5-7.

    ReplyDelete