Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Which are you a bumble bee or a critter that destroys?




My daughter, Emily, was talking to me about bees, and she is so right in what she said. So I thought I would share it with you and add a little. The bumble bee pollinates the garden and allows us to have wonderful fruit and flowers. The bumble bee is like good friends who help and encourage us through life, but then we have the bugs that destroy the flowers and fruits. These critters are the people that come to try and destroy our faith or our hope. I think, that if we get around enough bumble bee friends, we can defeat the onward attacks of the critters that try to destroy our faith.
I also think that women need women, and if we stand united and encourage each other then anything can be achieved. Our words need to be like the bumble bee, not like the critters that destroy. I know it is easier said than done, but united we can be strong.
I am so blessed for the many friends that I have.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment