Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who's driving the train of your life?


Have you ever been on a steam train? Well I have and my eldest daughter went on one this summer. They go a lot slower than a normal train. You have time to enjoy the countryside and take things in. I often think of life like a train ride. If we are the controller driving the train, we often don't see the wrong turnings or the curve along a cliff. We often allow circumstances to push God out of the drivers role. It is only when we allow God to be in control of our train, so to speak, that He can then direct us through the steepest mountains. I know it is not easy, but I think if we try, God sees that and helps us to trust in Him. The ride becomes smoother and our trust in Him grows.
So this is a short message, find someone that you can talk to and take them along lives train ride when you are tempted to drive the train, they will help you to sit down and trust in God. They might be doing it for you today, but the next day, you might be doing it for them and together we can ride the train to a glorious heaven.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment