Saturday, August 22, 2009

Angels in the midst of trials.

It continues to amaze me how wonderful God is. How God through our valleys sends angels. It might be a friend or selling things at a yard sale. God is all around us. Last night, God sent such an Angel to encourage me. "God never leaves us nor forsakes us" and that is easy to say and hear, but I do believe it is true. I have some wonderful friends out there, and God brings them into my life and me into their lives to build each of us.

My daughter came up with a brilliant idea of selling these truffles and meringues that I made for her tea party. If you need to place an order please email me at lisakc67@gmail.com for more information. They are $0.50 each/12 for $6.00.


I encourage you whatever you are going through, look for those Angels because there are many, and they can encourage you.


Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment