Friday, August 28, 2009

Unexpected Smiles.

Life sure has it's ups and downs and we surely at times feel more down than up. The other day someone unexpectedly bought a smile and a laugh to my children's face. We go to a very large church it has I think about 5,000 plus people but Pastor Mike Lee joked with my children and they laughed and laughed when they got in the car. He is like a sparkler or like going some where wonderful he has such a personality that energizes any soul. I wished his joy that he has could be bottled, it so lights up what Christ wants us to be. It was like taking a cup of hope a cup of love from God. It was a blessing from God.
We all need each other and so look for someone that you can add a smile to their face or add hope. It might just for a moment in time lift that dark cloud from their lives.
I have often questioned what will I be judged for at the end of the day and concluded we are judged for what was really in our hearts. How often our own hearts deceive us. But laughter and smiles bring us so closer to what God wants for us.
So go out and bring a smile to someones face.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment