Thursday, August 20, 2009

We are recycled to be the best for God.

This year, in the spring, my younger daughter had a project to make something out of recyclable things. It was a little bit of a challenge, but we made several amazing items out of these recyclable goods. As I look back at her things that we took the time to make, I see how God takes things in our lives and makes them new. It is like recyclable objects, we can take them and make them into usable things. God does the same often with our lives. We come to Him with our messed up pieces in a recyclable bin, so to speak, and God takes those pieces and makes us into the image He wants us to be. God is surely good.
I do ask, as I sit and type today, that you would be praying for me as I pray for you who read this.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment