Thursday, August 13, 2009

New beginnings.


As the school year beginnings it makes me think of new beginnings. New friendships are being made and new chapters are been opened. This past year I have looked at some things in my life that I needed to move on from. Some I had made huge mountains others I needed to say sorry to people. So I guess this is short but think of how as your children go of to school we can perhaps take a chapter out of their books and learn to make new friends, forgive just a little more, move on just a little more and learn that every day is a new day.
We don't have to be perfect simply try. Just willing to say I am sorry willing to admit we have not got all the answers and willing to not be so perfect.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment