Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friends in the rain.

God is so good. Yesterday I had to take my oldest daughter down to see a friend who lives 1 hour from where I live. I do not like driving this by myself so I asked a friend if she would come, she not only came but drove the trip too. God knew best as it poured with rain and on the way back there was a detour.
It's amazing how God worked everything out. My youngest daughter even got to stay and play with her best friend.
I am so thankful that when the rains come in our lives that God sends such amazing friends. I mean God knew that I would have panicked about the rain and the detour, and He arranged it all that a friend could come.
Really we should call on God first. I know I often call on friends and God last, but I am learning that if we call on God first the storm is so much easier than when we go through it alone.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment