Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Dragons tongue.


Last year, my eldest daughter drew the head of a dragon. Well, last night, we were joking what we would like to be, and I said, a goat so that I could poke people in the bottom that I did not like and roam the wonderful hills around the world. Then I laughed and said, "How about a dragon? Yes, I could be a dragon and only use fire on those not beening nice." My daughter and I laughed, but then she added, I guess that is how it is with our words. They can be like fire from a dragon's mouth burning up people or like in some stories when a dragon is nice, they bring peace.
So my words for today are let our words send out peace and hope to all those that come our way. God wants us to glorify Him, not destroy the very people He created. I know this is easier said than done as many people are awkward. But try your best to pray for those people.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment