Friday, August 14, 2009

The true artist.







Today I was thinking of the many talented friends I have Kellie Fowler who's blog is skwmjustme.blogspot.com who is an amazing photographer and awesome woman.
Lea Ann who is very knowledgeable of the Bible. Pat who is loving and just a blessing to be around. Sharon who's art I have posted. Eunice who is brilliant at crafts her blog is brandcraftandcrop.blogspot.com. My husband Tim who takes amazing photos. Oh and so many more. Mrs. Beck who is such a joy to be around. I keep on going on. But as I reflect on all these amazing people. There is only one true artist and that is Christ. We all have our talents and if we use them for God's glory they can bring joy to so many others. God takes our brokenness and paints an amazing picture.
So today take a moment to remember those amazing people perhaps list them and then take a moment to just think what amazing things God has done for you. He is the true artist and whatever you are going through He will finish the good work He has begun
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment