Friday, September 30, 2011

Moving stairs of Life




Ever felt that your life is just a moving staircase. I have never liked moving stairs. Over the last few days I have cleaned the bathrooms about 3 times my annoying thing is hair on the floor and in this house there is a lot. I have baked cookies, iced cakes, made dog biscuits and felt like I was running up a mile long staircase that had no end. Oh no it is true the moving stairs that I hate at the underground in London are invading my life.
But perhaps life is not suppose to be like this a continual staircase never ending. I think God wants us to do our best, but I think He wants us to space ourselves out. Taking moments to enjoy life. I loved it the other day just running and dancing in the rain.
When I come back to England one day, I am so going to sit on the shore and just take in those rolling waves. Just take a moment to just be at peace.
Perhaps peace in this world you might say is impossible, but perhaps it is in just taking a moment to be you. My blog has meant everything to me. It is where I can be me and where I can be transported home. How about you? Take time to bless others and you in turn may find at least a little peace on the moving stairs of life.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment