Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thank you for being my brother








Today is a year since my brother died. I so wanted to go to church but just my luck I have flu.
I remember how I cried last year, my family in England think I am unBritish for crying. I think it is alright to be me.
So Scott what has happened in a year I have far more compassion than I ever did. I sincerely hope I do, perhaps ask anyone but our family. The girls are getting taller, Katie's braces come off soon and she will be wearing glasses soon for reading.
Emily got her drivers permit. Me I learnt that somethings about me were not so bad, like loving the countryside and reaching out to others in need and that in it all of this year I loved you a lot. We may have lived a distance from each other but I never stopped believing for us both that better days would come.
I do believe with all my heart that you are in a better place and I am thankful for that. I cherrish the forget me not necklace that you gave me years ago and the small tins from your shop and brooches.
I am thankful for the wonderful memories that I look back with fond memories and I am thankful that one day I will see you again.
I will always love you, always remember you and always blessed that you were my brother
Thank you Lee
Dear Scott i remember the cookies and tea we had and i am thankful for the pictures we have and the gifts you sent me like the kangaroo and the singing doll. i miss you so so much!
love katie xx
I will always remember the cookies and tea we had each time we came. The cricket played and the nice times we shared together. The Christmas and birthday cards that were never forgotten to send to us. Thank you for all the nice things that you have left for me to hold onto about you. Love you forever, Emily xx

Please have a cup of tea with me today.
Miss you Scott always Little Lee xx Emily xx Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment