Saturday, September 24, 2011

1930's car of Hope.



My dad and brother use to sell parts to vintage cars. As I drove out today I started to think of my brother then out of nowhere appeared this old vintage car. It followed me for a little while then it followed at a distance. I chuckled inside as I thought wow how amazing thank you God for sending me a ray of hope. It was like God was showing me that my brother is watching me from a distance and then I went down a different road and the car was gone. I felt like it was as though my brother was saying I will follow at a distance, sometimes you may go down a different road and you may not see me, but trust me I am always in the distance. I chuckled and laughed.
As a child I use to get fade up with old cars and their pieces.
Today I felt encouraged to be honest I felt a sense that my brother was near.
Silly hey.
In truth God follows us at a distance and at times we cannot see Him but He is always there.
Thanks little old car and thank you God for never leaving me alone.
And so it is for you, God never leaves you alone.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment