Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Braces of life



Braces "oh the joys of braces on your teeth." I have never ever had them. Although if you looked closely at my teeth today. I would say cosmetically it is something I would do in a heart beat if I had the money. I am continually conscience of my crooked teeth when I smile. My younger daughter has had to wear braces, she did not have a front tooth and so they had to pull her front tooth down, long story short, she had to wear them for over a year. Today the braces came off and a retainer went on. Her smile is amazing.
But lets back track she had surgery, then braces, and now a retainer a lot of time and a lot of care and patience went into getting that one tooth down. So it is with life, our lives can be compared to braces often pulling at all directions to make us go on the right path. The journey often hurting but the result amazing if we keep pressing on.
My road has not been easy, but my sincere hope is that the end result, like my daughters teeth will be amazing.
Hang onto some amazing friends, and find hope that the race set before us many have traveled and have made it. I do believe we can do this too.
If my daughter can do it, well suck it mummy you can too.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment