Saturday, September 3, 2011

Can a day change a life?


Can a day change a life. In some people that remains to be seen. When Christ spread out his arms it changed a world not just a life forever. When Princess Diane died a world cried, when September 11th happened a world mourned, when VE day came thousands felt freedom. From walls in China to a baby been born, to a person dying, every day see's it change good or bad so to speak. But say that a day could make a person change in a good way forever, they are given a new liver a new heart all of a sudden life beats a new beat. Say if in death there is hope and in that dying pain, realization of truth comes a full circle. So true with Christ and many of his mis-believers. So it was the day my brother Scott died the world in my world stood still reality of my world and his hit together like a cosmo explosion in the planets. But to me it felt reality was to late I should have seen his pain, I wondered if I could of done more. Questions no longer mine, all that mattered and was reality was Scott was no longer here. I had to face reality and learn how to help others to cry a tear in grief to hold a hand when someone lost their job to dry a tear when a child cut their knee.
Reality is not always a pretty thing is it.
My reality is that it is alright to cry alright to be sad alright to talk to a friend and for them to cry with you. It is a choice whether as human beings we help another along the journey. I am thankful for good friends Nancy especially in these last days who has cried along with me and for the amazing blue print Christ gave me in his dying moments there was given hope for me come what may and through it all. Christ is my changing light that gives me hope.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment