Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Looking at the glass half full.


Wow what a difference a smile can make. My youngest daughter had her braces removed yesterday. Her smile amazing. I was so taken back. My teeth as I said yesterday are quiet crooked, it proved my point she beamed with confidence. Although last night was a little rough with the new retainer you can truly appreciate that having straight teeth does make a difference.
What lesson can we learn sometimes putting of things in life means that things become worse, sometimes in all that you lose confidence, energy and the will to push forward. This is not always easy sometimes the waiting game is taken out of our hands, but one thing we can do is keep on pressing forward, with a little help and sometimes a lot from friends and God. If I look back at somethings in my life I end up crying sometimes. Looking back with a glass half fall is not good. You have to focus really hard on the good and then the glass is truly full. My daughter pressed forward looking at the good and at times the bad but pressing forward resulted in an amazing smile.
So it is with life in pressing forward one day, minute or even moment at a time holding and grasping at the good. God will shine his light through.
Look at Joseph in the Bible and look at Churchill lets remember they won.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment