Thursday, September 22, 2011

You will survive your heights.





I don't like heights at all. I don't remember ever liking them much as a child. I do remember clearly running up the cliffs of Cromer on cross country runs and when I was older hating the under ground escalators. Today my life was pushed on a bit of a cliff. I have applied for jobs upon jobs since being a single mum. I so wanted this job at American Airlines I mean flights home how good was that, but someone had gone into my account and removed my application, I mean the last time they hired was two years ago. I was not happy. The similarities between heights and running up the cliffs of Cromer beach are this. I did make it to the top of running up the cliff. I made it down the many high places I have been the Millenium Bridge in London and Cadillac mountain in Maine. Sometimes it is just us taking a little longer to get over our mountains that brings us to see that we will survive.
Today was a tough day for me. But with a lot of prayer and faith I will one day look down from the height I have over come and you will too.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment