Friday, September 23, 2011

Suthie Girls and one amazing friend.


Well I love posting and although I am exhausted, I am still going to type. I have so much to do this weekend I am not sure where to start. But like me I will run through it and be exhausted at the end. I wanted to talk to you about an amazing friend I have in my life Clara- Jane is an amazing woman who I went to school with. She is one of the most amazing people I have ever meet. She encourages me, wants the best for me, see's beyond what I can see and above all she remembers school days which many people who I have known for years cannot relate to. Girls from Sutherland House in Cromer our one of a kind us Suthie girls as we often call ourselves are like a sisterhood.
It is like we would travel the world to stand by each other hockey sticks and all. I loved school but I never thought that reconnecting with friends from school could mean so much. Clara-Jane is so talented with her amazing drawings and her love for photography. She makes me feel great but let me tell you that Suthie girl is amazing.
I don't know where you went to school, but even if you don't have Suthie girls like I do. Draw on the memories of those amazing friends you had at your first job or any time in life.
You maybe surprised what gems you find.
Thanks Clara-Jane.
Thanks all my Suthie Girls.
Please have a cup of Tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment