Saturday, September 17, 2011

The computer bugs of life.


As a mum I like to think I am trying my best to look out for my children. Yesterday this thing was put on Face book about getting a free computer. I thought cool my children can have one. Not so sent our computers into outer space.
How many times do we unexpectedly get caught into these traps. From low financing of a car to clicking on a free, not so computer.
It is very sad that these people have so much time that they mess with innocent people.
Reality is that as human beings we need to safe guard ourselves against the computer bug or innocent bug. Have you ever touched a wonderful plant and then ended up with a rash or like I did about thirteen years ago pull a bin to the curb and underneath that rim was a bee that stung me.
I try to warn others when I come across these infections so to speak.
How many times though are we quiet and forget to warn others. A car may sound a little rough but you say nothing and then you find out that your friend broke down.
Being a friend means good and bad, means waiting for the right moment, means listening and most of all it means loving when no one else will.
So if you see any computer bugs or life bugs help out a friend and warn them.
You will be surprised at how much you may bless them.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment