Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Memories a choose whether to keep the good or the bad.



I heard a song years ago and the only words I remember are "Memories don't live like people do they always stay with you whether the day seemed good or bad".See in looking back at many times in my life there have been points I have choosen to remember just the good. The bad will always be there, it will haunt you if you allow it. The good ones if given a chance can grow into amazing flowers or a mighty oak overtaking the evil bad memories so to speak. When my brother died nearly a year ago. My sister and I reflected on this man who was between both of us in age. My sister remembered how hard a life Scott had, it is very true Scott had a very tough life. However over the last year I choose to look at the good that my brother bought into this world.
He was amazing at art, very knowledgeable about antiques and had a smile that made me feel like I was six again. The brother who stood up to the bullies who teased me about my eyes been crossed.
In truth I have had to change how I looked back at many times in my life choosing to look and see the good and not always the bad.
It is true memories will always stay with you, it is simply a choose to hold onto the bad or with hope hold onto the good.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment