Tuesday, August 9, 2011

London Riots


The London Riots have left scenes that have been compared to the Blitz of the second world war. My nephew Troy is going into the army and I think it is true what he put on his facebook wall. These men are not real men they need to look at the soldiers fighting in many countries. Now Troy put this in different words but I have to agree. In such economic times what good is it to be looting, destroying businesses and bringing such terror to where people live. This is nothing but people with little respect for anyone.
I say the true heros are the police men, the ambulance services, those in anyway helping out in these times and to Troy my nephew willing to join the army after losing both parents. He is the hero of our time.
Please have a cup of tea with me today

No comments:

Post a Comment