Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Best is yet to come.



Yesterday at my job a young Lady called Miss Lisa, I was quick to tell her that she did not have to. Her reply touched me "no I want to show respect." Then a young man I had spoken to told me things will work out for me and then to top it a young girl beamed and smiled as I left "bye Lisa" I wished her all the best at college. I felt very touched little me who views that wow I have no degree and boy what a mess this all is in my life, truly felt that God was using her. I have no idea when I will ever go back to England, how I will find the money for school books for my children, or a full time job and I pray over my house and car every day dreading if another noise happens. I tell people how I love my blog and that this is where you will find me. I long for the day when I can type to my hearts content and do this for a living. See my road, like so many others has been long. My parents argued a lot and divorced when I was fifteen, we were all taken away from school, I had so wanted to be a fashion designer. Then my marriage broke down leaving me here in America and then my brother and his wife died. I remember saying as a child each Birthday "I want everyone to be happy gayeous and joyeous." Perhaps in my heart I just want people to see beyond their bitterness. Children in any marriage break down truly bear the blunt. I never got all the qualifications I wanted, nor did I go to college, although my mother tried in her own way. Now I see how my children juggle been children and adults. They lost their school and we do yard sales to raise money and watch most pennies. Friends have come and gone. But perhaps in a lot of ways we have become better people reaching out to others and holding onto our faith.
In all this I do know the Best is yet to come. Sometimes it feels like we are walking down a long British road, but as long as the winters are in England, the spring does comes and none can beat those wonderful luscious colors of green that England has.
So if like me you have been down a long road remember in life that spring will come.
Thank you so much for reading my blog for believing in me.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment