Saturday, August 13, 2011

Keep dreaming


I often like to ignore certain things in my life and just imagine that I live in a wonderful cottage in Cornwall in England, not that I have been there but that peace and quite rural life style total draws me in.
Often it seems life just pushes us down from unexpected bills to annoying teeth ache this week I had both.
I love the verse in the Bible that says that each day has enough worries of it's own and it talks about how we can be choked by lives worries.
In all my worries that come my way. I am comforted that there is a big God that loves and cares for us all.
I like to dream of my cottage in Cornwall and so to all you dreamers I say never give up your dreams. I think it is often want keeps us believing for a better day.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment