Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Doing the right thing as a Christian.


Being Christ like is not easy. I have recently been blessed to sit down once a day and read the Bible with my family. It is so not over rated making a few minutes each day brings us together and there is a peace in reading it. I find that in life in general people say many words but few people are there to help. I know many who are in positions to help and simply do not. Look at how many homeless people there in this world, how many people struggling for jobs. Yet few help. Yes the movie stars and the elite show their faces every now and again. This is good but they get to go home and have a hot shower and eat luxury food and have their holidays in exotic places. In reality the Bible is a living book, a living will so to speak. I love to help people it is a true compassion I have. To me there are few like this. Take for example someone who owns a cake company they perhaps could help the person trying to get on their feet but they don't they keep all that information to themselves. I think God wants us to help people in away that puts us out on a limb and makes us trust Him. If you see a person crying would you just walk away or if you could would you show compassion? I have many times got of my line at work to hug a person knowing my job might be on the line. Love costs nothing but to some it costs the world.
Being a true Christian comes at a price whether we are the Prime Minister or President or just a blog writer, helping others is simply what Christ wants us to do.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment