Thursday, August 4, 2011

The young America's got talent and Sharon Osbourne




Last night I watched America's got talent and watched as Avery and the Calico hearts did not make it onto the next round. If you go to the site below you can see these talented young ladies.
Their cute sparky talent shinned I thought. Like Monet.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFfHUCqr6X0 These young ladies tried their best in a industry that is very hard.
I feel sure that the future is bright for all four young ladies.
It takes guts to stand on a stage less alone know that you are being watched by thousands.
Avery and the Calico hearts I hope get picked up by Disney. Their upbeat spirit would brighten any child's day and even bought a smile to Piers Morgan.
Lets hope that these platforms do not destroy good talent rather that it allows them an open door to reach out and show young people what you can achieve.
I will have to say that I know very little about Sharon Osbourne but on the show she is absolutely wonderful. I did see her on Piers Morgan show on CNN and loved her. She is so encouraging, she comes across as the mother you would love to have fun loving and just that little bit naughty. Her encouraging words were wonderful. I think she would be so fun to meet.
So check out these young ladies they are the up and coming talent.
After all we all need that sparkle and joy that these children bring and that love and motherly tender care with a little naughty that Sharon brings in our life.
We all deserve a chance and if people only would help each other out the world would be such a better place.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment