Friday, August 5, 2011

Everyone needs a little help getting off the ground.






I truly believe in life that we should all help each other. In a world where the economy is very messed up finding a job has become very tough. I know many people who have tried for years.
Since becoming a single parent I have tried looking for full time work for a long time. This is not easy. I love writing and have tried many times to get my books published. I also tried my hands at cooking making tasty meringues and flapjacks (cookies) peppermint cremes and truffles.
So here below are some information about some people that if you feel you can help please contact them, place an order be a blessing. These people are just wonderful people trying to make a living just like any of us a helping hand goes along way.

Steve Aspinall
He runs Stanton Framing and is an amazing framer he has made frames for shops and the USAF base at Lakenheath, England. If you ever need a good frame at a brilliant price this is the man you want to contact.
Stanton framing
Unit 5 George Hill units
Barningham Road
Stanton
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk IP31 2AD
01359-251851 (this is a UK number)
Well worth a call and he can send his brilliant work to you.

Lisa (Me)
English Delights
Making British desserts for all occasions
Also Loves writing and has some wonderful books waiting to be published, so come on give me a chance and publish my work.
Please contact me at:
lisakc67@gmail.com

Miss London Sweet treats
Dog biscuits made for man and woman's best friend
peanut butter smooth or crunchy
Place your orders at:
lisakc67@gmail.com

These tasty desserts can be mailed to you and you absolutely will love them.
Also with my writing, I maybe the next Beatrix Potter if just given the chance.

Sharon
My amazing artist friend. Her art work is amazing and she can copy any photo sent to her. She also designs cards and posters for certain occasions.
She can be contacted by emailing her at sckulesa@hotmail.com

Life is not about us it is about helping others.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment