Thursday, August 25, 2011

Earth and life tremors.


The other day I was in the dentist, they were talking of what they should do as every time they drilled in one of my teeth my bottom tooth reacted, not so much fun. A earth quake tremor happened. I felt this shake underneath my seat, but I said nothing I was sure that they would think that the injection had gotten to me.
Life is often like this instead of speaking up when something serious is going to happen, we say nothing. One time I was in a car and I could see that the car in front had stopped but I said nothing and the car I was in went into the back of them. Say if this happened in more important issues of life. You see that someone is going to make a bad decision that will effect their family and them, or they make a bad financial decision. Better to have said something out of love than nothing at all.
You can never go back and change things but you can go forward and when you see those earth tremors coming turn and face them head on. Even if like the other day they take us by surprise, when my brother died on September 4th I decided to join a grief share program at my church. I was in that room on September 7th moving forward and trying to deal with my grief. This was not easy and still is not but making a good decision like that has helped me heal.
Life is not easy but it sure helps when you have good friend and you have an amazing God to turn too.
This song below helps us to know that we are not alone.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment