Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Tatty Teddy of life


Today is a busy day. Tim and the girls bought me some Tatty Teddies you can buy them at Clinton Cards in England but they also have a website. They are made by a firm called Carte Blanche and they have several collections Me to You is what I have. http://www.cbgonlinestore.com/
The Teddy has a blue nose and has a patch on his head and tummy he has been through the wars a bit. His story is told wonderfully on the site.
As I looked at the teddy I am reminded. That we go through many wars in life but if we turn to God he always picks us up we might have a patch on us or a brooken arm but he fixes us and loves us like nothing ever happened. The teddy collection is a good way to see that Me to you is God giving us another chance.
I am glad for me that God has picked me up so many times and helped me through some hard times and still does help me.
For I surely have needed many second chances and I am thankful for his wonderful hugs.
I will post some pictures.
From Me to you have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. You have made a good start on this blog Lisa, proud of you keep it up.
    love eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Lisa!! I think you will enjoy the blog very much. :) That was sweet of Tim and the girls to get you one of those teddy bears. It is so true how God does that for us and I am thankful for His never ending love and mercy. :)

    ReplyDelete