Saturday, July 11, 2009

A friend for a season

We found out yesterday that a wonderful teacher from the school is moving. She has a smile that lightens up the darkest room. She has the power to give words of encouragement and has a wonderful attitude about life. As I sit here and I am sad that she is leaving I am reminded that some people just come into our lives for a season. They bring out certain qualities in us and make us think and perhaps see things differently. Then they move and pass that onto someone else who is in need.
So I am thankful for my season that I had with this wonderful teacher and I ask you to think of the wonderful people who have seasoned your life perhaps for a short time or longer.
I have a few good friends and I am thankful for the seasons that they have been in my life and some still are.
So please join me in having a cup of tea today.

No comments:

Post a Comment