Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In life there is a silver lining.

Little down today. Lot going on in my life and my families in England. But as I see the light shining into this room, I remember many times in my life when I was down and God turned it around and bought something good out of it all. I have tried to get my books published for over a year, but as my husband reminds me, how when he was unemployed I use to say it only takes one person to see your potential and hire you.
Although I cannot do anything about somethings in my life I can hold onto the fact that God wants the best for me and like anything even in hard times there will be a silver lining. So to any of you who read this remember it might be a friend, money or a simple smile that is sent your way today to encourage you that God cares.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment