Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Bush

My husband cut our front bushes last night and pulled out ones that should never of been there. I don't think it had been done for 3 years. It looked amazing afterwards, the girls and I cheered him on. It looked hard work but he was diligent and the job looked great. It reminded me of how God takes time to make sure that we are the best. Even if we turn from Him for a time when we come back He is there to make us look the best we can for Him. He never forgets us. We might have over grown and look a bit tattered but he diligently takes those pruning shears and prunes away until we are just what he wants.
I am so glad that God has always loved me even when I get out of control as soon as I come back to Him and give up on my own self there he is to love me and prune me into his grace.
My husband did an awesome job even though he was tired and so it is with God I am sure He gets weary at times, but He still prunes us and makes us look just right and He never gives up on us.
Please stop and have a cup of tea with me today.

1 comment: