Friday, July 10, 2009

The Scruffy Dog

We have a scruffy dog that lives near us. Every time we put the recycle out he goes through it. But as I think about this scruffy dog it reminds me of two things, we watch a program called Under dog to Wonder dog. They take a dog that is down on his luck and make him look and behave wonderfully then they find him a good home.
So this dog near my house reminds me of how gracious God is, often we are down on our luck looking for scraps of kindness looking through the trash/rubbish of life for a single crumb of hope or love. But when we give up the search and turn to God he takes us and loves us and makes us into amazing wonderful people. Sometimes it takes that one loving person to guide us to the one who realy loves us the most sometimes it takes someone seeing who we truely can be and then God does the rest.
So my encouragement for the day don't settle for second best let God make you that Wonderful person.
Don't forget enjoy a cup of tea with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment