Thursday, July 9, 2009

The garden.

Last night we came home from spending the afternoon with my friend. Emily and I went and pulled weeds from the veggie garden. It reminded me of how thankful I was for good friends who have helped pull weeds from my garden of life.
I spoke to someone in England today and as I listened about a situation that was developing I also thought in life we might come from places where there are many weeds and many things that we have allowed to take control of our lives. But it is a choice if we allow God in and help pull out weeds and make another day better.
I think it is very hard to pull the weeds from our past but I think the first step is seeing that it needs to be done and then leaning on God to help us through.
Today is a bit of a lazy day I need to get a cup of tea and getting going.
Please share one with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment