Wednesday, June 29, 2011

London Confidential, a Must Read Series


Last summer, I read the series of London Confidential by Sandra Byrd. It is a series consisting of four books about a teenager girl moving from Seattle, Washington, to London, England. She has to learn how to be herself while living out her faith. London Confidential is inspiring with great advice and wisdom for teenagers. During her new adventure, she learns to not mistake temptation with opportunity, to tell the whole truth which pays off instead of just "half the truth," it's better to be yourself, secrets can be complicated, popularity comes with a high price tag, how to give advice-the right way, whether to follow the crowd or her own advice, what guys' actions show about their character, and of course, new British terms. While reading, I was fascinated by all the British terms and sayings that I learned throughout all of the four books. Sandra Byrd's writing intrigued me to keep reading more until I finished the whole series. It is now one of my all time favorites, but you are going to have to find out yourself just how enticing and good they really are.
Sandra Byrd also writes other books for tweens to adults with can be found on her website: http://www.sandrabyrd.com

Have fun reading!
Please have a cup of tea with me today.
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment