Friday, July 1, 2011

Susie Chang and Susan Boyle Dream Big at any age.


If you have ever thought that dreams could not come true then think again. Susan Boyle
sung on Britains got talent and wowed the crowds
Cindy Chang who appeared on Americas got talent. Stood just a housewife as she put it.
Both one thing in common no one thought for a moment as they stood there that they were going to amount to anything. But think again their voices were pure heavenly.
I have huge respect for those who dream Big.
Beatrix Potter was rejected and rejected yet has become one of the most famous writers of all time. She did not just write but went a step further and preserved a lot of her wonderful land the Lake District.
Sandra Byrd is an amazing author and woman although she was rejected like many writers she kept going. I recently had the privilege of writing to her and sending her one of my stories and this is what she replied "it's a long slog for everyone to get our writing out, but you can press through, I just know it! " " I do think you should pursue your writing, though."
"Your story about the pink daisies is absolutely lovely! Keep submitting it till it finds a publication home,"
A young friend emailed me this after reading my blog."I love your blog (: it's interesting and well written" See people in life often see in one dimension they see what someone looks like and do not see that wow that person has an amazing talent or has something amazing.
Look at some of the amazing artists Monet and Constable to name a few, amazing big dreamers.
It is not in what we see on the outside but seeing beyond and someone seeing that and believing in that.
I don't know but the many people above give me hope. I danced around my room when Sandra wrote to me. I love writing who knows where it will take me. But my biggest hope is that it gives hopes to others.
Don't stop dreaming. Keep believing you never know where it will take you. You are never to old or young to simply Dream Big.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.



No comments:

Post a Comment