Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beware of the garage Doors.


I have a garage door that is operated by a remote and electronically goes up and down. On the weekend we went to open it. The wires flew apart to the side. We then released this part that should of allowed us to freely open the garage door. It went cascading to the ground with my daughter holding onto it. I am so thankful that she was alright. We stood speechless at our experience. Then after hearing horror stories from others, I have realized that God had his hand on her that day. There really should be a huge sign posted on the actual metal door explaining what will happen. I do think there is a small sign on the pull part but nothing on the door.
Please take note anyone who has a garage door please do not mess with it if you see those cables fly leave it alone.
God protected us that day. However if we had seen a sign on that door we would have never been put in such a vulnerable situation.
Counting your blessings I surely do mine.
Thank you God for being there with us.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment