Saturday, July 9, 2011

Master pieces.


Open opportunities are often when we least expect. I had a lady come through my line the other day she was rather sad. She is a Christian and she has two cute little girls. As I talked to her I found out that she had, had some tragedy that past weekend. I told her how I had coped with my brothers death, always believing that I will see him again. As she left she turned "I am so thankful you were here today. I so was hoping that you would be here."
I remember working in a factory it was tough, I would imagine God coming to get me on a white horse and in truth I gave that job my all.
Today one of my dogs was sick and the vet lowered the price on my bill. See you never know when God is going to use an adverse situation.
My ex husband has been ministering to his Aunt who is very sick, who knows what impact that will have on her life. One thing is for sure, God sees it all.
A friend told me the other day Life is a canvas and as much as I love art I rarely view it as that. So it is true we get to draw something different each day some are master pieces like Constable and others are just left in the Masters hands to allow Him to make a Master piece of our lives.
So look out God might use the very situations you hate to make you into that amazing Constable picture.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment