Sunday, July 3, 2011

God only wrote one book and look at how well He did.




I will have to say if anyone gave me a chance to have any jobs other than being a mum I would surely write. I love my blog and I love writing my stories. It is a little discouraging at times though as I rarely have time to send out my stories.
However look at J.K Rowling she was living on benefits yet today look at her. Look at the Beatles who played in night clubs and with in a few years well the rest is history.
God did write one book The Bible and it still stays the worlds best selling book.
At the end of the day it is a matter of keep on dreaming keep on going and keep on pushing forward.
I may not be J.K Rowling but I sure have one thing in common. I am a woman who has big dreams and loves writing.
So whatever your dreams are remember this.
God only wrote one book and Look at how well that has done.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment