Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hope is often found in pots of Rainbows.


I will have to say I absolutely love rainbows. To me they are absolutely amazing add in the fact that God made a promise never to flood the earth again. I love watching them. They symbolize hope.
I love writing, Sandra Byrd is an author that my daughter loves. I sent her some of my stories and she replied that she liked my writing and encouraged me to send out my stories again. So after three years of not sending my stories out, my daughter and I rehashed one and edited another. I emailed them to Andrea Brown literary agency. I had sent some stories to Kelly Sonnack three years ago and now to her I send them again with the hopes that my rainbow will truly happen. So now we will see. I have applied for so many jobs. In truth though I have been so blessed in my part time cashier job. I have often prayed with hurting people, smiled and laughed with others and hopefully encouraged people along the way. I guess you could say I took customer service to a new level. I love asking questions but I was always to shy when I was younger. My ex husband would laugh at me when I went to the dentist I would ask the dentist how many children they had and information about their lives someone would think I was nosy I thought it made life more colorful.
I hope some day someone will read my writing and give me the chance to do this every day. Because I love writing I love reaching out to people, this is where you will find who I am in the pages of my blog or the manuscripts that I have written.
For now I thank God that my cashier job has taught me to see beyond me and see how reaching out to others is truly amazing.
So please read my other my blog and post if you enjoy my writing or if you are in the writing industry please leave a message. I truly appreciate all who take the time to read my blogs.
http://www.englishdelights.blogspot.com

What amazing rainbow will come your way?
Where will that rainbow find you is it in painting a picture or is it in helping a person across the road whatever it is I know for one thing we all have a rainbow it's just a matter of us finding it.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment