Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The fall of man.


Perhaps the biggest fall of man is, lying for sure and the lack of compassion. When my brother died there were some people who had truly no compassion at all. In truth maybe I had been one of them years ago. I try my best to treat people now, how I would want to be treated myself. Listening and offering hugs and kind words. Compassion means to have sympathy. It really goes beyond that walking a mile in someone else's shoes. Offering love and support. Compassion is rare but if you can cultivate it it can blossom and touch so many lives.
Trust me I was not a compassionate person about many things, but even I have changed so take a small step offer to call or help someone or just listen. The biggest person it will bless is you.
You do not have to be one of those who is in the fallen group rather one in the victorious group.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment