Monday, July 18, 2011

Being used by God when you least expect.


I use to work in a factory, long hours and hard work. However God really used this opportunity for me to reach out to others. I work as a cashier at the moment. I get to hear many a story of how people have lost their jobs, getting divorced or have lost a loved one. In these moments I get to encourage these people. My few words I hope touch their lives in some way. One man said to me today how outgoing and cheerful I was. Another said the other day "I am so glad you are here you are so nice."
In the big picture of life we never know how God can use us. Nor how we can change a person's day or life.
You may not like your job, but for that moment perhaps God has you there to reach out to another person.
You never know how your tenderness, your smile could lighten a person's life, or even change it.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment