Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cysts of life.



I was diagnosed with cysts about wow I guess 5 years ago now. I was very sick I had so much pain going through my side the day I walked into the hospital. Well life has moved on and I have learnt how to deal with it. Cysts can be like trials in our lives, with medication mine cause me little pain, but then every now and again I am feeling very sick tired and aching.
To me trials and sometimes difficult people are like that. You think you have it down packed you have it under control, then sure enough life throws you a curve ball, a cyst so to speak and you just don't know what to do. You run from pillar to post trying to solve it yet at the end of it all. No not pixie dust is going to fix it this time. It is just running often to do good friends that will direct you to God again.
You pick yourself up brush yourself down and off you go again.
I don't like having cysts I think they are not a Royal pain but a big pain in the rear, but I am thankful that they are not worse, I am also thankful for the many people that guide me through the many cyst trials that come my way.
It is those people that make the pain that often comes in life just so much easier and for that I am thankful.
I so hope that in your life you can find a few good friends to help you.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment