Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cindy Chang


Last night I watched America's got talent. This wonderful woman Cindy Chang was in Vegas singing to go onto the next round. The poor woman did not sing her best though I think amazingly for a woman who had dreamed so long to sing in front of an audience against what her parents had said. Sharon Osbourne told the poor woman you sung below par. The poor woman got off the stage was I that bad.
No Cindy was not that bad, look at all the ridiculous acts that made it through a man jumping into a paddling pool, people dancing on a pole and parrots that could not draw diddly squat. The reality is that Cindy was just nervous. We all do not live every day up to par so to speak. But God sees beyond that standard and sees a humble heart.
My hope for Cindy is that someone sees her amazing voice, her spirit and her Dream and believe me she will go beyond Par.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment