Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hope is taking one step at a time.


Have you ever watched a baby learn to walk they titter totter all over the place. This week I started reading the Bible more. One step at a time makes all the difference it changes us and gives us hope. I am not a brilliant cook but I love making cakes and deserts each try is a win because I am not giving up. I took my GED in the states and each class past was a victory. Taking one step at a time makes life seam less overwhelming and more easier to face.
So today just take one step and see where it might lead you.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,

    Hang in there sweetheart!!! You are an amazing woman with more heart than anyone we have ever met.

    ((HUGS))

    Don and Adrienne

    ReplyDelete