Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just me on the porch.


Well in life we all face certain things. At middle aged I thought I would be settled down and have my road to retirement and that rocking chair on the porch and someone there to hold my hand tight. But that road was not for me. In the ups and downs of my life. I have seen just how important it is to love and care for someone. The last words I said to my brother was how I loved him, I have no regrets, nor do I have any regrets for always trying to not be bitter about my divorce. I have often cried many a tears in my life. But to have someone care about my life is so special I have a few good friends and I would do absolutely anything for them. I may not have someone to sweep me off my feet but I sure know that encouraging people and to just keep on pushing through is surely a better place to be than continually sitting in the mess of bitterness.
One day maybe someone will sit on my porch with me but until that day I am truly thankful for the love that God has shown me.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment