Monday, June 6, 2011

To lie or not to lie !!


Ever heard the saying a little white lie won't hurt. Well the problem is with that is it grows and grows and becomes not a little white lie but more like a giant black hole. I made the mistake years ago of going on a roller coaster ride everyone said it was not that bad. HMMM that was and still is there opinion for a person who hates hits this was the ultimate disaster it was not like I was flying from America to England and in my mind Hallelujah I made it home it was more like Pray to God that I would never be so dumb again. Yep over twenty years have passed and I have not got on one. What has my ride got to do with lies. Well in that moment someone told me it was not that bad forgetting what i felt, about heights I did it. Life is not like the roller coaster where you have to wait to get off it is your choice where you are going to get off and trust me there is ground there, don't believe the lie that you will drop. This is so true for many young people they get pulled in to those lies it's not that bad and believe that they cannot get off that roller coaster. It is simply not true my decision over twenty years ago was right for me. I also try my best to be an honest person. I saw someone in my life lie an awful lot as a child and it destroyed and hurt a whole family. So for that reason alone I say better to tell the truth than not. See I am from that family and it has been a hard road. Do what is right and you will find peace in yourself regardless of what others think.

Please have a cup of tea with me today

No comments:

Post a Comment