Thursday, June 23, 2011

Courts and rules.


Beware of advice and courts. It is so true when the Bible talks about sorting out issues outside of a court room. Courts in America are hard to get into and often things never turn out the way you want. Legal aid is non- existence making it hard for people on fixed income or low income to get any hearings. It appears that the courts are for the wealthy and the famous. It is total brutality and many people walk out of those doors discouraged and with broken hearts. I have heard case after case of people going through hard times and yet no money to find justice. Parent after parent wanting things changed yet no money to do it. You are left with aching hearts and people having to see counselors, then there are the children in many a divorce case. Broken pieces with no say at all. Pushed into the battle of a person/Judge that they have never meet and their lives thrown to the wolves. Their lives torn to shreds for a moment yet counselors will make a pretty penny to aid, to the help of fixing that.
What to do, if I could maybe I would be a lawyer, it seems like that there is a missing piece in this puzzle of life something where justice is not being done. I am not sure. You tell me.
I guess if you look back Christ died totally unfair, an innocent man.
But all was gained.
Christ sure saw injustice and it still goes on today.
I am truly thankful though that he died for me and though sad and unfair if it was not for his grace I would not be here.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment