Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pressing forward in the rain.



Yesterday I drove in teeming rain, I could hardly see the road it was awful I pulled over twice. As I stood in the house when I finally got home relieved to be out of the rain, I could not help but think how life is like the rain. When we go through trials we can barely see the road ahead and are often so scared we are holding on with all we can to the steering wheel of God to help us through. Then along the way we see glimpses, that the rain is stopping then it pours again. In the big picture of life it is just for a moment and then it is gone but in that moment it seems like forever.
It is truly holding on with all you have and pressing forward knowing that God indeed will stop the rain and allow the sun to shine.
Don't lose focus or give up hold onto that steering wheel. Take moments to regroup and press through you might feel battered and tired at the end but you will have made it.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment