Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Amazing Grace


Wow it is amazing in life how some people like to continually beat you down. Sometimes it truly makes me want to cry. I am forever reminded of the hymn Amazing Grace and always tell myself how I am absolutely nothing without Christ. I guess it is true in this world, people will beat you down but there is truly one amazing God that sees it all and keeps on seeing the true intentions of our hearts.
Many times this year my heart has been smashed. I have felt more than I could bear when my brother died. I did not cry, rather I lamented and to this today my heart is heavy. With my divorce, my heart was and will forever be sad that it ended up that way. I have received many nasty emails throughout my journey and cried and cried. But one thing I know, God has seen it all. I am nothing without Him. I have seen people bless us with clothes, food and encouraging words. From people cutting my grass to a card mailed in the post.
It is true, you can't keep a good person down.
So if you are feeling a little low today. I encourage you to listen and look up the words to Amazing Grace.
Because you are Amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment