Friday, June 3, 2011

Amazing wonders along the beach.



I never walked along the beach that often as a child although I lived very close to it. I love to walk in my mind across the rugged beaches of the North Norfolk coast to smell the smells of what I call home. The smell of fish the cold air and to just close my eyes and know that wow this is amazing. There is a peace along a shore whether holiday makers flock there or whether it is winter time there is that solitude that oneness with an almighty God. Every pebble, every shell, wave and rugged rock each different each unique each has it's own story to tell. Each waiting to be shared by others or picked up and someone see their beauty. It is amazing how God made every detail.
I love the beach I wished I had taken the time to love it more as a child.
I close my eyes and I see the waves and in my heart I am whisked away to Cromer beach and I see the times I ran across it as a child and the last time I was there with my children.
In my mind each precious moment each gems in my patchwork of my life.
So this summer as you may venture to the beach whether it is in your mind or actually there take the time to see God's amazing wonders.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment